Satisfaction points in Sims 4 enable you – the player – to earn rewards that influence the personality of your Sim and change its life. It also allows you to purchase certain items, such as speed cleaner, which enables your Sim to clean faster. When you earn enough satisfaction points, you’ll be able to buy items that will help you create better art or acquire promotions at a faster rate. In essence, earning satisfaction points in Sims 4 will provide your Sim with a wide range of benefits.
There are several ways through which you can gain satisfaction points in the Sims 4, and they include the following:
The Sims 4 has a variety of cheat codes that enable its players to allow their Sims to live the life they desire through a shortcut. For instance, it provides free houses, free money, instant friendships, and happiness. Although it usually removes the fun involved in building a great relationship or saving for your dream home, it fosters players’ creativity.
Before you can use cheats in the Sims 4, you have to enable the cheat console. But first, you have to open the cheat console by doing the following:
- On your PC and MacBook, press Ctrl + Shift + C simultaneously.
- On your Xbox One, press LB + LT + RB + RT
- On your PlayStation 4, press R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 simultaneously
After opening the cheat console, you have to activate the cheats.
- To unlock the Sims 4 cheats on your PC or MacBook, input “testingcheats true” in the open cheat console.
- To unlock the Sims 4 cheats on your consoles, input “testingcheats on” in the open cheat console. Thereafter, input the required cheats in the open console and click ENTER.
You should note that not all Sims 4 cheats need to be enabled before they work. It is, however, better that you get used to doing this. Also, note that you can close the cheat console with the same key combinations used to open it.
Sims 4 Satisfaction Point Cheats
Similar to several other things in the Sims 4, you can use cheats to earn satisfaction points. The necessary cheat code that will enable you to do this is “sims.give_satisfaction_points #,” where “#” is the number of satisfaction points you want. After which, you press ENTER. For instance, you can input “sims.give_satisfaction_points 500” to add 500 satisfaction points.
Sims 4 Aspiration Reward
Every Sim has specific aspirations they are aiming to complete, and every task they complete in the aspiration earns them satisfaction points. For instance, if you are working towards achieving the bodybuilder aspiration, you’ll earn 50 satisfaction points if you complete the 8 hours task workout. The further you go along the aspiration level, the more satisfaction points you earn for each completed task. You can then use the satisfaction points to purchase rewards from the reward store.
As a side note, you can earn aspiration rewards by using specific code cheats, including the following:
- complete_current_milestone – This enables you to complete the current aspiration goal of your Sim.
- add_career ‘x’ – This allows you to add a career for your Sim, where “x” is your career choice.
- promote ‘x’ – This will enable you to give your Sim a promotion.
- retire ‘x’ – This allows you to retire your Sim.
When the Sims 4 was initially released, whims were automatically activated. However, a patch that was subsequently released turned off the feature by default. In case whims aren’t turned on in your game, you can do so yourself in the following way:
- First, proceed to your game options.
- Thereafter, head to gameplay and
- Select “Show whims.”
Whims allow you to gain satisfaction points by doing certain things your Sim wants to do. Note that each Sim’s whims are usually displayed above their heads and available at the bottom end of the screen.
They are usually the result of:
- The Sim’s traits – An energetic Sim will have a whim to engage in workouts.
- Current mood – A Sim who feels inspired at any moment may want to paint.
- Aspiration – A Sim with the bodybuilder aspiration will want to body build.
- Immediate circumstances – The presence of another Sim in a bar could cause your Sim to want to remain in the bar.
If you can satisfy each whim of your Sim, then you will earn satisfaction points. The satisfaction points you will earn for satisfying each whim is available next to their specific whim. Hence, try to satisfy your whims to gather as many satisfaction points as you can.
Spend Your Satisfaction Points
To spend your satisfaction points, you have to proceed to the reward store. You can do this by clicking on the aspiration tab at the top right section of the screen and clicking on the small present icon. You can purchase many products from the reward store, and they are divided into two categories – potions and reward traits. Purchasing any of these items will significantly benefit your Sim; hence, ensure you earn all the points you can and spend them all.
Satisfaction points are an excellent means to improve your Sim’s traits and purchase items that also enhance your Sim. From what you can see, earning satisfaction points does not require you to do anything strenuous. Therefore, use cheats and activate whims for your Sims to enable you earn as many points as you can.