How to Turn Off Demo Mode on LG Smart TV [WebOS]
Got a shiny new LG Smart TV with webOS 22 or later? And it’s still in Demo Mode? No problem! Let’s turn it off together. Here’s how you can do it:
- Starting Off: Grab your LG TV remote and hit the Home button. This is your gateway to all the settings.
- Find the Settings: Once you’re on the home screen, look for the Settings icon. It’s usually a little gear symbol. Click on it.
- Dive Into All Settings: Now, you’ll see an option saying All Settings. That’s where you want to go next.
- Navigate Through the Options: Here’s a bit of a journey. First, select General, then move to Devices, and finally, click on TV Management.
- Make the Switch: You’ll find an option labeled Home/Store Mode. Click on it, and then choose Home Mode.
And voilà! Your LG Smart TV should now be in Home Mode, all cozy and ready for your daily viewing.
How to Turn Off LG TV Demo Mode With Remote [NetCast]
If your LG TV is rocking the NetCast system, here’s how to get it out of Demo Mode:
- Press the Magic Button: On your LG remote, press either the Settings or Menu button. This is where the magic begins.
- Options and More Options: In the Settings menu, look for Options. Click on it, and then choose Mode Settings.
- Select Home Sweet Home: Here, you’ll find a few options. Choose Home Mode.
- Demo Mode Be Gone: As soon as you select Home Mode, your TV will exit Demo Mode.
How to Turn Off Demo Mode on LG TV Without Remote
Lost your remote or it’s just not working? No worries! You can still turn off the Demo Mode on your LG Smart TV. It’s a bit like a secret mission, but you’ve got this. Here’s how to do it manually:
- The Secret Button Search: First, you need to play detective and find the Home or Menu button on your LG TV. These buttons are usually hiding on the backside of your TV.
- Hold Down the Fort: Once you find the button, press and hold it down for about 20 seconds. I know, it seems like a long time, but it’s necessary.
- Magic Moment: Keep holding until you see Demo Mode: Off pop up on your TV screen. That’s your cue to release the button.
And just like that, you’ve manually turned off Demo Mode without a remote!
Alternative Way to Turn Off Demo Mode on LG TV Without Remote
Remote still playing hide and seek? Here’s another cool way to control your TV using your smartphone.
- LG ThinQ App to the Rescue: Download the LG ThinQ app, pair it with your TV, and it’ll work just like a remote! Open the app, head to Settings, and you can turn off Demo Mode easily.
- Infrared-Based Remote Apps: If you have an Android phone with an infrared blaster, you can use an LG TV remote app from the Play Store. It’s a nifty alternative to a traditional remote.
Is Your LG Smart TV Stuck in Store Demo Mode? Try This First
Is your LG Smart TV showing off like it’s still in the store? No need to panic. Sometimes, the best solution is a fresh start. Here’s how you can reset your TV to get it out of Store Mode:
- Into the Settings: First, make sure your TV is turned on. Then, head into the Settings menu.
- All Settings Adventure: Look for the All Settings option and click on it.
- General, Please!: Next, select the General option. This is where you’ll find the command center for your TV’s basic settings.
- Reset and Refresh: Here, you’ll see an option saying Reset to Initial Settings. Choose this to give your TV a clean slate.
- Confirm to Complete: Finally, click on Confirm reset. This will start the reset process.
Just like that, your TV will reboot and should no longer be in Store Demo Mode. It’s like giving your TV a quick vacation and bringing it back refreshed!