How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to LG Smart TV [WebOS 7 – WebOS 6.0]
Are you ready to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your 2022 or 2021 LG Smart TV? It’s pretty simple! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you out:
- Power On and Settings: First things first, turn on your LG TV and grab the remote. Press the Settings button.
- Find All Settings: Look for the All Settings icon on your screen. It’s the one with three dots.
- Dive into Sound Settings: In the menu, find and select Sound, then click on Sound Out.
- Choose Wireless: Next, select the option Use Wireless Speaker to get ready for a Bluetooth connection.
- Pairing Mode: Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are searching for a connection (pairing mode).
- Device Recognition: Your LG TV will show your headphone’s name on the screen.
- Connect: Click on your headphone’s name to connect. Voila! You’re all set.
Remembering Your Device: Here’s the cool part: once your headphones are connected, your TV remembers them. So, next time, just press the Mic button on your remote and say, “Connect to Bluetooth headphones.” As long as your headphones are in pairing mode, they’ll connect automatically.
Some More Tips:
- LG Smart TVs generally support BT 5.0, but remember, you can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time.
- If your headphones or earbuds are from LG, your TV will show a pop-up on the home screen. Just hit OK to pair them.
- To disconnect, repeat the steps and select your headphones, then choose Unpair and confirm with Yes.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV [WebOS 5.0 or Earlier]
Got an LG TV from 2020 or before? No problem! Here’s how you can still jam out with your Bluetooth headphones:
- Into the Settings: Grab your LG TV remote and hit Settings, then go to All Settings.
- Sound Settings: Now, navigate to Sound, and then to Sound Out.
- Pick Bluetooth: In the Sound Out section, choose Bluetooth.
- Find Your Headphones: Look under Connectable Devices and select your headphones.
- Pair and Enjoy: Once they’re paired, you’re ready to listen to your TV wirelessly!
How to Connect Wireless Headphones to LG TV Without Bluetooth
Don’t have Bluetooth on your LG Smart TV? No worries! You can still use your wireless headphones with a handy external adapter.
- Power Up Adapter: First, plug your Bluetooth adapter into a power source.
- Connect TV and Adapter: Use either a digital optical cable or an AUX cable to connect your LG TV to the adapter.
- Pair Headphones with Adapter: Now, connect your Bluetooth headphones to the adapter.
- Ready to Listen: That’s it! Now you can enjoy your TV audio through your headset.
How to Fix if Wireless Headset is Not Connecting to LG TV
Having trouble connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your LG TV? Don’t worry! Here are some quick fixes to get you back to your binge-watching:
- Restart Your Headphones: Sometimes, all your headphones need is a quick reboot. Turn them off and on again to see if they become discoverable by your LG TV.
- Restart Your LG TV: If your TV is acting up, like not turning on Bluetooth or keeps disconnecting, give it a restart. This can often fix minor glitches.
- Keep Headphones Close to TV: Distance matters! If your headphones are too far from the TV, they might struggle to connect. Keep them close to your LG TV for a smooth pairing process.
- Remove Any Obstacles: Objects between your TV and headphones can block the Bluetooth signal. Make sure there’s a clear path between the two devices for a better connection.
- Check Other Devices: Are your headphones still connected to your phone or computer? If yes, they won’t pair with your LG TV. Disconnect them from other devices and try pairing again.