Hey there, fashion lovers! Have you heard about Shein? It’s this super cool online shop where you can find tons of trendy and affordable clothes. If you’re trying to stay stylish without breaking the bank, this place is like a goldmine!
But wait, it gets even better! Who doesn’t love getting stuff for free, right? I bet you’re wondering, “Can I actually get free clothes from Shein?” Well, you’ve hit the jackpot because I’m about to spill all the beans on how to do just that.
You see, there are these nifty tricks and tips that can help you score some awesome Shein clothes without having to spend any money. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but stick with me here.
I’ve been mastering the art of grabbing freebies, gift cards, and cool merchandise from different companies for years now. And guess what? I’m super excited to share my secrets with you, so you can fill your closet with fabulous Shein clothes without emptying your wallet.
So, are you ready to dive into the world of free fashion? Let’s roll!
How To Get Free Clothes From Shein
Alright, so you’re interested in refreshing your wardrobe with some trendy pieces from Shein, and you want to do it for free, right? Perfect, you’re in the right place! There are several cool ways to do this, ranging from reward apps and coupon codes to Shein’s own rewards program.
Feel free to pick the methods that catch your eye, and you’ll be well on your way to a fun and budget-friendly shopping spree.
1. Use Swagbucks To Get Shein Gift Cards
One of the simplest routes to getting free clothes from Shein is by using “get-paid-to” (GPT) websites. These platforms reward you with gift cards for completing simple online activities.
And when it comes to GPT sites, Swagbucks is definitely one of the big players.
I’ve personally been a Swagbucks user for years, racking up free gift cards and PayPal cash along the way. It’s super popular worldwide, with millions of members!
What I love about Swagbucks is its variety. There are tons of ways to earn, including:
- Taking paid surveys
- Browsing the internet
- Playing fun games
- Shopping online
- Watching entertaining ads
The money you earn on Swagbucks can be traded in for hundreds of different gift card options, and many of them have a low $1 cash-out threshold. Sometimes, they even offer Shein gift cards, allowing you to get your clothes totally free.
Plus, if you prefer, you can cash out your earnings as PayPal cash. Then, just use that money to shop on Shein, and voilà—free clothes!
2. Use The Shein Free Trial Center
Guess what? Shein has this awesome feature called the Free Trial Center, and it’s another fantastic way to get your hands on some free clothes!
The Shein Free Trial Center is kind of like a treasure trove of clothing items that you can get for free, in exchange for writing a review about them. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how it works:
- Head over to the Shein Free Trial Center.
- Pick out the clothes you’re interested in, choose your size, fill in your shipping details, and submit your application.
- Sit tight and wait to find out if you’ve been approved.
- If you get the green light, Shein will send you the clothes for free!
- Once you receive the clothes, make sure to write a review about them on Shein’s website within 10 days.
You can throw your hat in the ring for a free trial up to three times a week. The selection process is automated, and having a bit of a history with Shein (like previous purchases) might boost your chances of winning.
So, if your account is brand spanking new, your chances might be a bit slim, but it’s still worth a shot! And if you’ve bought from Shein before, your odds could be even better.
Remember, your reviews need to be honest, and you should throw in some photos too. It’s not a lot of work, and it’s a great way to get some stylish pieces for free.
3. Shop Through Rakuten
Want to know another cool trick to get Shein clothes without spending much? Shop through Rakuten!
Rakuten is this amazing online platform that gives you cash back when you shop at thousands of different brands. It’s free to use—all you have to do is sign up, add the Rakuten extension to your browser, and start earning cash back when you shop at participating stores.
I’ve personally saved a ton of money using Rakuten. And when it comes to Shein, they offer 2% cash back and have a bunch of Shein coupons to choose from.
Sometimes, Rakuten even bumps up the cash back for Shein to 8% or more. So, you can really rack up the savings.
Rakuten sends out payments every three months, either by check or PayPal. Plus, they have an awesome $30 sign-up bonus for new members who sign up, spend at least $30, and get $30 back. It’s like getting your first purchase for free!
All in all, Rakuten is my top pick for getting paid to shop, and it could make your next Shein shopping haul free or at least heavily discounted.
4. Use Branded Surveys
Want another trick up your sleeve for grabbing free Shein clothes? Well, have you heard of Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is one of my go-to survey sites, and trust me, it’s a real deal. I’ve cashed out plenty of times, turning those survey earnings into PayPal cash and a variety of gift cards.
Just like Swagbucks, you can use Branded Surveys to rack up PayPal cash, which you can then use to fund your next Shein shopping spree or to grab electronic Shein gift cards.
The surveys usually pay between $0.25 to $1.50, but if you’re a survey superstar and knock out a bunch in a month, you can earn bonus cash. And hey, some surveys even pay a few bucks!
What’s even cooler is that Branded Surveys has rolled out a mobile app, so you can earn cash on the go or while chilling at home.
5. Enter Shein Giveaways & Sweepstakes
Feeling lucky? Why not try your hand at Shein’s giveaways and sweepstakes? This is another fun way to possibly snag some free clothes from this fashion-forward retailer.
Shein is always hosting some kind of giveaway or contest, and you can stay in the loop by following them on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
Here’s a real-life example for you: I stumbled upon an Instagram post where Shein was giving away $500 worth of gift cards. They were dishing out 6 gift cards, and all you had to do to enter was follow them, drop a comment, and share their post. Easy, right?
Now, I won’t sugarcoat it—the chances of winning these giveaways are pretty slim. But hey, if you do hit the jackpot, you could be strutting around in a whole new wardrobe from Shein, absolutely free!
I actually won a social media giveaway from my school once, so hey, you never know—your luck might just surprise you!
6. Save On Shein With Capital One Shopping
Alright, let’s talk about another cool tool in your money-saving arsenal: Capital One Shopping. This is a shopping extension that works wonders when it comes to saving money. It’s like having a personal assistant that hunts down the best coupon codes for you and applies them at checkout.
I personally love pairing Capital One Shopping with other extensions like Rakuten and Honey to make sure I’m getting the biggest bang for my buck. And when you’re browsing through Shein’s extensive collection, you can dive into Capital One Shopping’s treasure trove of Shein coupons to potentially score some massive discounts.
Now, while this method might not get you free clothes directly, it will help you save a good chunk of change on your purchases. And let’s be real, who doesn’t love a good deal?
On top of that, Capital One Shopping also lets you earn shopping credits when you make purchases at hundreds of partner stores. You can then exchange these credits for a variety of free gift cards, helping you save even more money in the long run.
7. Earn Shein Points
Ready for another secret to unlocking free Shein clothes? Enter: Shein Points. This program is all about rewarding you for being a loyal shopper, giving you points that you can exchange for free merchandise.
With Shein Points, every 100 points equals $1, and you can use these points to score free clothes and other cool items.
Here are some of the ways you can start stacking up those Shein Points:
- Verify your email to snag 100 points right off the bat.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend shopping at Shein.
- Write product reviews to earn between 5 to 12 points a pop.
- Log into your account daily for easy points.
- Tune into Shein Live Shows for even more point-earning opportunities.
- Enter contests and giveaways for a chance to score big.
Sure, some of these methods might not shower you in points immediately, but trust me, they add up over time. Before you know it, you could have enough points to grab yourself some free Shein goodies without breaking a sweat!
8. Sign Up For MyPoints
I’ve got another cool tip for you on your quest for free Shein clothes. Ever heard of MyPoints? It’s a reward site that’s under the same roof as Swagbucks, and it’s packed with opportunities to earn and save!
Just like its siblings Swagbucks and Rakuten, MyPoints offers a variety of ways to earn, including taking paid surveys, grabbing online shopping deals, and more.
Want to start saving on your next Shein haul? Dive into MyPoints’ collection of Shein coupons and score some sweet discounts. Plus, you’ll earn points for every purchase you make at Shein, which you can redeem for PayPal cash or a variety of gift cards. It’s like getting rewarded to shop – how cool is that?
And get this: MyPoints is also dishing out a $10 sign-up bonus. Just sign up, spend at least $20 on a qualifying offer, and boom – you’ve got yourself an extra $10 in the form of an Amazon gift card or a prepaid Visa card. Pretty neat, right?
So, if you’re looking for a simple and fun way to earn a bit of extra cash (and score some free Shein clothes in the process), MyPoints is definitely worth checking out.
9. Use Other Paid Survey Sites
We’ve talked about Swagbucks and MyPoints, and they’re great, but there are even more options out there to help you earn free clothes from Shein. If you ever find yourself running low on earning opportunities, don’t worry – there are plenty of other rewards apps and websites ready to help you out.
These platforms let you earn PayPal cash in your free time, which you can then use to indulge in a Shein shopping spree. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- Branded Surveys: Share your opinions and earn PayPal cash or gift cards.
- Survey Junkie: A top-notch survey platform with a super low $5 cash-out minimum.
- Kashkick: Earn by taking surveys and playing games, then cash out via PayPal.
- Grindabuck: Another GPT site I’ve had success with, offering cash and gift cards.
- Ipsos iSay: A global survey community with a $5 cash-out minimum.
- Toluna: Take surveys, play games, and earn rewards.
Now, these sites might not make you a millionaire, but they’re perfect for earning a quick $5 to $10 in your spare time. Over time, you can use these earnings to chip away at the cost of your Shein shopping trips, making your fashion hauls even more budget-friendly!
10. Use Shein Student Discounts
Hey, if you’re still hitting the books, this one’s for you! Shein offers awesome student discounts to help you save big on your favorite styles. Companies like UNiDays and BrokeScholar have partnered with Shein to bring you a sweet 15% off your purchases. Just grab those discount codes, apply them at checkout, and voila – instant savings!
Now, it might not be 100% free, but when you’re on a tight budget, every little bit helps, right? So, don’t miss out on these student perks and make the most out of your shopping spree.
11. Shop With Shein Coupons
Alright, so you’ve got the student discount down. Now, let’s talk coupons! Shein often has a bunch of coupons floating around that can help you snag some major savings. And when you combine these coupons with other tricks like earning Shein points, you could be looking at a hefty discount or even scoring some free clothes.
Ready to hunt down those deals? Here are some top sites to grab your Shein coupons:
- Capital One Shopping: This is like your coupon-scanning superhero. It automatically hunts down and applies the best coupons at checkout.
- Rakuten: Not just a cashback king, Rakuten also offers a treasure trove of coupons for your shopping pleasure.
- Honey: Another automatic coupon finder that makes saving money a breeze.
- CouponCabin: A great place to find a wide variety of Shein coupons.
- RetailMeNot: Known for its massive collection of coupons and promo codes.
I’m a big fan of both Rakuten and Capital One Shopping when I’m on the hunt for online deals. But hey, feel free to mix and match these tools to find the combo that gets you the most bang for your buck.
12. Become An Influencer
Ready to take your fashion game to the next level? If you’ve got a solid following on social media or your blog, you might just be the perfect fit for Shein’s influencer program, #SHEINgal.
Becoming a Shein influencer can open doors to a whole new world of fashion and fun. Here’s how you can jump on board:
- Reach Out: Shoot an email over to [email protected] to throw your hat in the ring.
- Show Off Your Style: Share your unique fashion sense and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Reap the Rewards: If you make the cut, you’ll get your hands on PR gift boxes, score free Shein gift cards, and enjoy a bunch of other cool bonuses.
- Shine on Social Media: Enjoy the spotlight as Shein showcases your style to their massive social media audience.
Now, this route might not be for everyone. You’ll need a decent-sized following and a passion for fashion to really make a splash. But if you’ve got what it takes, it’s a fantastic way to snag some free clothes and boost your influencer status.
Ready to dive in? Start building your influencer skills and maybe even consider taking a course on influencer marketing, like Paid Influencer, to really sharpen your game. Let’s make some fashion magic happen!
Tips For Getting Free Shein Clothes
Embarking on your fashion journey with Shein? That’s awesome! But let’s make sure you do it right. Here’s the lowdown on how to score those free Shein threads without any hiccups:
1. Stick to Your Budget:
- Be Smart: Sure, the discounts are tempting, but remember to shop wisely. Set a budget and stick to it, even when those massive discounts are waving at you.
2. Steer Clear of Scams:
- Be Alert: Watch out for too-good-to-be-true offers, like the infamous “$750 Shein gift card” deal. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
3. Keep Expectations Real:
- Be Realistic: These tricks can definitely help you bag some free clothes or get whopping discounts. But let’s keep it real – decking out your entire wardrobe for free (unless you’re a top influencer) might be a stretch.
4. Maximize Your Earnings:
- Be Strategic: Use a combination of reward sites, survey platforms, and shopping extensions to rack up those savings and freebies.
5. Stay Updated:
- Be In-the-Know: Keep an eye on Shein’s social media and your email inbox. You never know when a new promotion or influencer opportunity might pop up.
6. Share and Care:
- Be Social: If you’re looking to make it as an influencer, start building your online presence and engage with your followers. Share your love for Shein, and who knows, you might just catch the brand’s eye.
7. Patience is Key:
- Be Patient: Good things come to those who wait (and work for it). Keep at it, stay consistent, and soon enough, you’ll see the rewards rolling in.
Absolutely, your guide to snagging free Shein clothes is a treasure trove for fashion enthusiasts on a budget!
Shein’s appeal lies in its trendy selections at wallet-friendly prices, but your strategies take it up a notch, making it possible to refresh wardrobes without breaking the bank.
Remember, the journey to score free clothing isn’t just about the destination. It’s a fun challenge, a thrifty adventure, and who knows, it might just introduce you to the world of savvy shopping and money-saving hacks.
So here’s to smart shopping, stunning outfits, and savings that make a difference. Cheers to a stylish, budget-friendly future! Happy hunting on Shein, fashionistas!